Friday, March 21, 2014

Yard coming along! This post is old but thought I would include it anyways, from last fall.

I seriously am getting pretty excited to get our side and backyard finished this year if not early of next year.  Dave was away to Idaho Falls this weekend and I thought it was the perfect time for some dirt to be moved around with all the rain we have had recently.  My dad was a little leery taking direction from me and not Dave.  It only took him a couple hours and it looks awesome!  Only five years ago we built our house, we are seriously on a five year plan for everything in life it seems like it, oh well...better late than never is my motto.
My niece and my cousins daughter thought our future plant box pad was the perfect springboard for gymnastics.  They rode up with Grandpa and then took off to see my cousin Liz up on the hill, then they said they explored a haunted house which I'm pretty sure is an old barn above our house then they walked down to my Grandpas.  They were definitely feeling the wind beneath their wings and loving their independence. 
We had a great family build next to us and their house is beautiful!  Happy to have the empty field gone and less dirt and weeds.

Finally put up our planter box this year and have loved it so far, excited to see it fill out!


No comments: